Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities
• Greeting guests and responding to queries.
• Changing bed linen and making beds.
• Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
• Sweeping and mopping floors.
• Vacuuming carpets.
• Dusting and polishing furniture.
• Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
• Restocking beverages and food items in the minibar.
• Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
• Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
• Updating status of guest rooms on assignment sheet.
• Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
• Having 3+ years of work experience
• Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
• Bilingual in Tagalog and English
• Preferred Female Candidates
• Must be present in UAE for face to face interview: Abu Dhabi or Dubai
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.