Job description / Role
Ready for a sizzling career move? You will play a pivotal role in our Housekeeping department working with a fantastic team and to offer assistance in the Housekeeping operations ensuring that the hotel standards are followed.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure allocating and assigning room for all team members and outside contractors (Pest Control, Florist and Planters)
- To update the above items' availability in the PMS.
- To be aware of and to follow emergency and security procedures.
- To fulfill administrative tasks, housekeeping office coordination and filing.
- To respect key handling procedures and ensure all keys signed out in a secure manner and return them at the end of the shift to Key box in Housekeeping Office
- To read and update logbooks.
- To update guest history in the PMS.
- Carry out special projects according to the assignments and monitor, update and correct status boards as per daily instructions.
- Carry out proper handover between shifts.
- Have thorough knowledge of all tasks and areas of housekeeping ensuring all information is communicated correctly to the correct areas.
- Carry out and complete all daily assigned tasks as per hotel standards.
- Report any damaged or missing items to the action and follow up.
- To follow up daily check lists and room allocation and Queue room to be priority
- Monitoring VIP guest and Group Arrival
- Executes energy saving measures and helps the department to reduce the energy cost
- Participates in the Hotel Energy Conservation Program
Your experience and skills include:
- Vocational certificate in Accommodation or diploma in Hospitality and/or anyone eager to work in the sector regardless of their educational background, pending validation of their skills (can be trained directly by the Housekeeper as required)
- At least 1 years' experience in the position
- Languages: good spoken English
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.