Job description / Role
As a Housekeeping Coordinator, you will be in charge of all administrative tasks and to monitor the smooth flow of day to day operations of the department.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Delegates tasks appropriately to team members.
- Monitors and replenishes all required stock and maintains the required supply levels.
- Ensures a working discipline and smooth team work between Housekeeping and other departments.
- Handles guest requests and complaints both proactively and professionally.
- Schedules and allocates duty rosters for the department's staff, and ensures that assigned duties are completed on schedule and meet the required standards.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in 5 Star Hotels
- Well versed in Microsoft Office & Opera
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
- Fluency in English, other languages are a plus
Your team and working environment:
The pre-opening project consists of 3 famous ACCOR brands - Adagio, Novotel and Mövenpick hotels with a total of 885 rooms, located in Jumeirah Village Triangle by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) opposite City Center Me'aisem.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.