Job description / Role
We are looking for dynamic and energetic Coordinator to join us in our pre-opening team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll support the entire housekeeping team in their work and will be paying close attention to detail in order to meet expectations from our esteemed guests and to achieve quality results through consistent service standards.
- You'll ensure and maintain the cleanliness of all public and back areas.
- You'll supervise cleaning of guest rooms, corridors and stairwells.
- Being departmental trainer, one of your priority would be to keep consistent efforts towards team skill development as well as refresher on SOPs
Your experience and skills include:
- Should have min. 2 years of experience in similar role for 5 Star Hotel preferably Resort in UAE
- Pre-opening experience would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in a busy work schedule.
- Should be a team player who can get things done and continuously working on team skill development.
- Should have strong admin and IT Skills for reporting and related tasks
Your team and working environment:
- Fun-loving, Vibrant & Passionate to learn & grow with us!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.