Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known public figure personality, is looking for a Housekeeping Manager to assist in managing the day to day activities of the House and to carry out administrative functions as required.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Maintain operations of the household, purchase household supplies, paying bills and record all invoices and expenditures
• Maintain operations of household cleanliness and security.
• Coordinate inspections or inspect assigned areas to ensure standards are met.
• Apply human resource management skills, such as hiring, training, scheduling and evaluating performance.
• Running personal and household errands like shopping (gift purchase, gift wrapping, dry cleaning, etc.).
• Assign household staff duties and supervise work activities for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
• Ensure all household staff are trained and groomed properly; train any member of household staff that may fall short of expectations.
• Prepare and arrange decorations, media equipment and furniture for social events and business meetings.
• Coordinates and serves refreshments and meals and performs butler services related thereto; and assist in food preparation and table arrangement.
• Answers phones, receiving and welcoming guests and VIP guests and assist them from main entrance to designated meeting area.
• Coordinate with all other staff, as needed, in other parts of the employer’s organization in order to follow up on any pending item for the residence (delivery, payment records, etc.)
• Maintain and care for artwork and other household items.
• Maintain care of fine silvers, crystals, artworks and keep updated inventory lists including all stocked items (tables, chairs, tablecloths, etc.).
• Handle house maintenance issues and requests. Communicate repair and maintenance needs to homeowner and coordinate maintenance with staff and external vendors.
• Deal with travel arrangements and assist with packing and unpacking activities.
• Any additional tasks as per the employers’ request.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience of Head of Housekeeping or Household Management, preferably assisting high level executives.
• Preferably has worked in a 4/ 5 star hotel property
• Can work 5 days in a week but must be flexible to work outside the regular working hours including weekends, if needed.
• Willing to work at the residence of the VVIP
• Ability to work under pressure and resolve problems.
• Strong interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Advanced level English - both oral and written.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook; Internet).
• Good social skills and personnel management.
• Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
• Understand Social Etiquette and formal service with experience in assisting VVIP/ government officials
• Understand concepts like being anticipatory, friendly not familiar, privacy and confidentiality, invisible and available.
• Ensure complete confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||17 Jun|
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Guest Attendant (Lounge)
|Abu Dhabi||31 May|