Job description / Role
The Housekeeping Supervisor will assist in the effective and efficient of the day-to-day operation of the department. The candidate will be responsible for leading, developing and coaching a diverse team of housekeeping colleagues exceeding the department's goals for guest and colleague satisfaction. The housekeeping management team is a dynamic group that is committed to excellence.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Positively impacts colleague relations within the department through ongoing performance management, coaching, recognition and communication meetings
- Conducts assigned inspections of guest rooms and public spaces, including all VIP's and FPC members.
- Maximizes hotel profitability by properly managing expenses, lab our and other material resources.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing staff morale through harmonious working relationships.
- Dynamic member of the Housekeeping Leadership team and ensures strong departmental representation on hotel committees and at hotel activities.
- Provide courteous, professional service and maintain a good working relationship with your own colleagues and all other departments within the hotel.
- Ensures the highest standards of cleanliness, maintenance and safety by conducting daily inspections of guest elevator foyers, backspaces, and storage and supply rooms.
- To liaise with the Laundry and Engineering Departments to ensure the smooth flow of linen supplies and repair work.
- To be responsible for the inventory of Guest supplies, linen, uniforms, and the ordering and replacement when necessary.
- To be responsible for ordering cleaning supplies and Guest supplies, and to check that they are handled, and stored correctly.
- To ensure that all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations are strictly enforced by the employees.
- To assist subordinates during peak periods.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Housekeeping Floor Supervisor