Job description / Role
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world's largest manmade island and archipelago. This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
When visiting Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is the delivery of thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests. Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
To provide a consistent room and bathroom product, and service adjacent areas to meet Sofitel standards for cleanliness and presentation
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and supervise all tasks of his/her staff
- Ensure cleanliness of guest rooms, guest room balconies, guest corridors, linen rooms and housekeeping pantries according to set standards and procedures
- Supervise public areas
- Ensure that guest supplies are replenished
- Ensure guests' requests are promptly and courteously met
- Report damage or malfunction in hotel rooms using P.M.S system
- Maintain equipment in proper state of cleanliness and repair
- Maintain a section floor report
- Conduct daily briefings with staff at floor level
- Conduct regular room checklists
- Report unusual behavior/activities on floors to Assistant Housekeeping Manager
- Record room status in allocated section accurately
- Comply with hotel's health, safety and hygiene policies
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required
- Fully understand the difference in guest levels (VIP) and in room categories
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English
- Must be well presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Must have good leadership skills and training skills
- Degree from School for Tourism & Hotel Management
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar capacity in the hospitality industry
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.