Job description / Role
As a Housekeeping Supervisor , you will be responsible for managing and supervising attendants, and ensure that proper cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards are maintained in all areas of responsibility.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensures compliance with safety and sanitation policies and hygiene standards.
- Monitors and replenishes all required stock and maintains the required supply levels.
- Establishes and educates staff on cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards.
- Ensures a working discipline and smooth team work between Housekeeping and other departments.
- Handles guest requests and complaints, and performs regular inspections on guest rooms and all surrounding areas to ensure that cleanliness is maintained.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in 5 Star Hotels
- Well versed in Microsoft Office & Opera
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
The pre-opening project consists of 3 famous ACCOR brands - Adagio, Novotel and Mövenpick hotels with a total of 885 rooms, located in Jumeirah Village Triangle by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) opposite City Center Me'aisem.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.