Job description / Role
- Housekeeping Supervisor
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Supervise the implementation of housekeeping standards and procedures.
- Open and close the shift and ensure effective shift hand over.
- Assist with the preparation of efficient departmental work schedules.
- Perform room allocations and room inspections to check audit standards and ensure over all cleanliness
- Liaise with Front Office for guest and hotel requirements.
- Replenish guest supplies and ensure that guests requests are promptly attended to.
Your experience and skills include:
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Must have the ability to multi Task
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful pre-opening Hotel just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Company In UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services
Acciona Facility Services Middle East