Job description / Role
Memorable experiences for our Guests and Colleagues are the essence of being a Leader. As a Housekeeping Supervisor, your attention to detail will show the Housekeeping team that you are committed to providing luxury Guest experiences. The energy and enthusiasm you display will create a fun place to work.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To follow the grooming standards and check the grooming of the team.
- Ensure that the cleanliness of rooms and apartments are consistent and in line with hotel standards.
- To lead and support employees in the achievement of financial, operational and service delivery targets via effective organizational policy and procedural development and appropriate employee training activities.
- To inspect all Vacant Rooms, checkout rooms, and departures daily.
- Ensure having rooms inspected "checked" for all late arrivals, overnight & early arrivals.
Your experience and skills include:
- Guest focused personality is essential.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus.
Your team and working environment:
To provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the residents' satisfaction.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.