Job description / Role
- Maintains the Cleanliness and Quality of Suites
- Supervises the upkeep of the suites to maintain an immaculate, luxurious and welcoming state according to our standards. Priority and full attention is given for VIP suites.
- Ensures the smooth operations of all Housekeeping sections by performing all tasks in adherence with the code of ethics as issued by Accor Hotel.
- Upholds a flawless impression and perception of our products, services and colleagues.
- Establishes the foundations of Housekeeping operations through supervision of the team and proper organisation and delegation of duties.
- Provides an Experience that Exceeds Residents' Expectations
- Ensures guests receive the experiences as detailed in brand Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), local SOP, FORBES standards as well as Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards, and aims to achieve the targets set by management.
- Analyses and responds to guest feedback to ensure that guests are satisfied. Is continuously committed to improving the quality of products, services and performance of team members.
- Seeks to personalise the resident's stay whenever possible.
- Supervision of the Housekeeping Team
- Leads the Housekeeping - Rooms Team with a Heartist® approach and constantly seeks to create an all-encompassing and welcoming working environment for a multi-cultural and diverse group of Housekeeping colleagues. He/she will focus on the well-being, safety, training and development needs of colleagues.
- Plans for adequate shift coverage of the Housekeeping - Rooms team and is able to personally cover any role or duty in their absence.
- Oversees the provision of room supplies, cleaning equipment, linen, and chemicals.
- Involvement as a Member of the Housekeeping and Hotel Team
- Ensures service standards and individual performances are aligned with Accor Values - Guest Passion, Trust, Sustainable Performance, Spirit of Conquest, Innovation and Respect.
- Follows sustainable procedures and practices that support 'Planet 21' initiatives (Accor's Corporate Social Responsibility program).
- Adheres to Work Safety and Health (WSH) policies and procedures and ensures all direct reports are trained in, and follows WSH guidelines.
- Undertakes any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Housekeeping Manager.
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.