Job description / Role
• Supervise housekeeping staff and coordinate staffing schedules to ensure cleaning and maintenance of DSV Head office premises.
• To ensure that the facility is clean, organized, and well-maintained, and that all housekeeping tasks are completed efficiently and effectively.
• Ensures housekeeping inventory, supplies, or equipment are ordered, as well as being handled and maintained safely.
• Providing training and support to housekeeping staff to ensure that they have the skills and knowledge needed to perform their tasks effectively.
• Inspecting office area, toilets and other areas of the facility to ensure that they are clean and well-maintained.
• Manage the reception desk temporary if and when required.
• Look after VIP visitors and ensure highest level of service is provided within F&B service.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role in hotel/hospitality industry is a must.
• F&B service experience will be an additional benefit.
• Ability to deal with VIPs.
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team.
• Flexibility to respond to a range of various work situations.
About the Company
DSV is truly a global player offering services worldwide. Operating as the third largest global supplier of Transport & Logistics in more than 80+ countries and over 75,000+ employees, we thrive within an international network of partners and agents. Every day, we aim to open many opportunities for you to develop your career on an international scale, promoting Customers First, Best performance & True Collaboration - we are One DSV!
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Facilities Management Coordinator
Middle World Property Management
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
ManpowerGroup Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jun|