Job description / Role
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will lead your team to create great guest experience.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To review the employee schedule and annual leave plan to ensure the correct allocation of resources in order to improve owner/resident/guest satisfaction levels as well as employee productivity and satisfaction
- To inspect all Vacant Rooms, checkout rooms, and departures daily.
- Ensure having rooms inspected "checked" for all late arrivals, overnight & early arrivals.
- Coordinate with Front Office supervisors to have the arrival group rooming lists, then ensure all rooms are ready & inspected at least 2 hours prior to group arrivals.
- To ensure submitting discrepancy report twice a day to Front Office Supervisors.
- To monitor the team's performance and assist with training to improves standards as required
- To have a complete understanding of and to adhere to Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To handle and resolve guest complaints whilst keeping the Executive Housekeeper and Front Office Supervisors informed.
- To give your full cooperation to all guests, assisting in a prompt, caring and helpful manner.
- Actively seek feedback from guests to ensure a reputation of consistency and quality is achieved.
- To manage the par level stock and usage of cleaning products and equipment.
- Oversee the implementation of a training plan for all Housekeeping team and outsourced public area team members
- Prepare and conduct employee performance appraisals in collaboration with the Executive Housekeeper.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.