Job description / Role
Housekeeping Team Leader
The Housekeeping Team Leader supervises the daily activities of the Room Attendants and House Attendants in the Housekeeping department. He or she will also act as a point of contact in the absence of the Manager.
What is in it for you:
- Work with a diverse group of heartists
- Be a part of Accor prestigious team
- Start your career with us and advance further your opportunities
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Perform general cleaning duties effectively and assist with supervision of full-time and part-time day staff when working non-event scheduled days
- Block out-of-service rooms (OOS) whenever necessary for Engineering/Contractors to fix room's defects
- Use your talent for overseeing people and getting things done on time and under budget
- Enable an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance
- Carries out other duties assigns by the Executive Housekeeper/ Housekeeping Manager
- Allocates room to housekeeping attendants according to the system implemented in the hotel
- Ensures all discrepancies are reported in a timely manner
- Ensures all deep cleaning programs are carried out as per set schedules
Your experience and skills include:
- Hotel and/ or Hospitality Management diploma/ degree, preferred
- Degree in hotel management or relevant field
- Progressive experience in Housekeeping gained in a 5 star luxury property, with at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Practical experience as a departmental trainer in housekeeping
- Optimizes work productivity by effectively scheduling and allocating all available resources and recommends changes in methods, equipment, design, staff, to EHK in order to improve departmental standards/productivity and ensures implementation of the same
- Ensures cleanliness and hygiene standards in all areas of the hotel
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.