Job description / Role
You troubleshoot, repair and maintain the hotel's Heartist accommodation facilities to the highest professional standards to ensure a safe and functional environment for our Heartists.
About the Hotel
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a luxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and opens directly onto Dubai's most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel's cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Access learning & development programs through the Accor Academy.
- Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the city.
- Take advantages of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
What you will be doing:
- Executes all wood work maintenance & associated work to the highest professional standards for the whole complex
- Performs the tasks assigned to him and ensures their implementation while working independently.
- Acts on issues and concerns in his activity field immediately.
- Control the stocks and other items in the workshop and order more as required.
- Abides to the daily task and ensures timely implementation.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant high level of knowledge in general technical skills such as Carpentry, AC, Mechanical and Electrical.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance procedures and use of test equipment
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
|Abu Dhabi||17 Nov|
Technician - Hotel Access Control