Job description / Role
The main tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
• Applying for medical insurance.
• Handling Petty Cash.
• Document Controlling.
• Filing and preparing filing systems.
• Coordinating with HR Team on personnel records.
• Coordinating with company driver.
• Renewal of vehicle licenses.
• Handling invoices and invoice control.
• Preparing settlements letters in Arabic and English.
• Create purchase requests.
• Prepare internal memos (English and Arabic).
The required qualifications are as follows:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience.
• Minimum bachelor’s in human resources or equivalent.
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
• Driver’s License would be an advantage.
About the Company
A leading investment company in the Middle East.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
HR & Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|