Job description / Role
• Reviews CV of candidates and shortlist the relevant candidates for the job
• Updates information of employees in HR database on daily basis and monitors any expiries of visas, labour cards, passports, and licenses.
• Communicates with labour accommodation for entry and exit of labour, maintains an updated list in HR database and monitor the services provided.
• Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of the office to include maintenance, and cleanness.
• Maintains daily record of staff attendance and ensures that all staff leave applications are accurate.
• Liaises with the governmental bodies and authorities when needed.
• Negotiates with vendors to obtain optimum quality, cost, terms etc.
• Answers employees queries about HR-related issues in coordination with HR Manager
• Prepares Evaluation forms and follows up with managers for timely completion
• Compiles documents for smooth onboarding and offboarding
• Oversees administration personnel, security, and coordinate their activities.
• Maintains accurate filing system and control documentation
• Compiles daily report.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
• 2 or more years of HR experience in UAE.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks.
• Ability work well under pressure.
• Time management skills
• Strong communication and Customer service skills
• Proficiency in English
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Valid UAE driving license
• Age 25-35.
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all NENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between conversant engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|