Job description / Role
• Ensure that all area (Admin or Operation) are covered with necessary work force as per annual budget.
• Be sure that all candidates have necessary notice to proceed with their employment Visa (Minimum 30Days validity)
• Collect necessary documents from all candidates
• Handover all necessary documents to proceed with employment visa for the candidate to Human Resource Administration Officer and follow up in weekly basis concerning employee visa status
• Responsible to trace record for all type of company contract (Labor Contract).
• Manage office equipment in coordination with IT-Department to ensure a well-running operation within HR-Department
• Responsible for arranging transfer if employees to other outlets/departments.
• Maintain the existing file and make sure that will be updated & included all necessary information for the staff
• Handle employee health insurance file & provide necessary support to the employee for medical fees reimbursement as per S.O.P.
• Good knowledge of administration F&B Operation needs.
• Minimum of High School Degree
• Basic Knowledge for administration workflow
• Knowledge and skills in UAE Labor Law & General Law.
• Able to monitor all kind of document and file as per standard.
• Ability to work under pressure & capable raise high qualification and skills against work monotony.
About the Company
Sharing a culinary journey, one restaurant at a time
The AWJ Tradition of Service
Two decades of excellence is a hallmark of AWJ Investments.
A benchmark for the Group, inspired by the top management who boast an experience of over twenty years in the Middle Eastern Food & Beverage industry – managing restaurants, balancing flavors and preparing quality, authentic food.
Serving flavors from around the world with a dash of Levant spices, AWJ creates a range of home-favorite restaurants that still hold a flair for global tastes.