Job description / Role
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare Job Description, Identify the Competencies required;
- Interview the candidate, coordinate the interview with the respective department and if selected, complete the documentation;
- Handle the training plan and Induction of new on-boarders;
- Apply the UAE law guidelines while conducting all HR activities
- Administer joining formalities;
- Handling personnel files; soft and hard forms (e-filing project)
- Manage leave and attendance;
- Assist in processing monthly payroll
- Managing employee benefits and renewals of insurance policies
- Coordinate with PRO to facilitate onboarding and separation of staff.
- Assist in managing confirmation of probationers, annual appraisal and performance management
- Conducts exit-Interviews when needed, record the outcome of interview.
- Assist in the preparation of the Full and Final Settlement
Employee welfare activities:
- Explain the various policies, strategies and benefits to employees.
- Assist in employee motivation and foster fruitful communication among different nationalities.
- Managing employee requests such as salary advances, reimbursement requests, employment certificates, letters to document increments and bonuses.
- Other duties as assigned by the HR Manager.
AED 4,000 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Annual ticket, medical and life insurance
- Graduate degree in any relevant discipline: human resources, psychology or business administration.
- 3-5 Years of experience in administering key HR activities, preferably within the UAE healthcare or the insurance sectors.
- Proven track in handling HR activities for a medium-sized company.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Result driven, target orients and could thrive in an environment with clear accountabilities.
- Experienced with data management and numeric.
- Displays positive attitude at all times.
About the Company
One of the leading “TPA” , Third Party Administrators in Medical Insurance ; a subsidiary of a fortune 20 Multi National Company , with extensive operation across GCC prospering over the last 18 years in facilitating our customers beyond their expectations in all services on par with global standards.
We are committed in ensuring to provide high quality , superior, innovative and cost-effective business solutions in the areas of healthcare and insurance services and embrace the good will of being one among the best leading TPA’s in this region serving over 50 insurance companies , in administering their multiple policies as well as catering to self-funded schemes with both international and local policies amidst our stake holders.
It is significant to share our accolades, that we serve more than 1.4 million members whilst administering over AED 4 billion worth of claims annually through a dedicated team of 700 + medical professionals in our talent pool from different parts of the world. We are partnered with a broad global network of over 4,000 health care providers in the region and always thrive to delight our customer through every service we provide remarkably.
We believe in attracting dynamic , focused , self-motivated , professionals with industry expertise to join hands with us to move forward in a journey, which promises growth and career establishment as per each one’s skills and potential.