Job description / Role
HR Administrator - 5 Months Contract
Arab Media Group is looking to hire an HR Administrator to join its HR Team on a 5 months consultancy agreement. Candidates must have a valid UAE residency valid for more than 6 months.
• Admin Tasks
• To comply with AMG Vision & Mission
• To integrate work ethic to reflect AMG Values
• Ensure compliance with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) requirements.
• Filing of AMG office and going through all the old files if anything needs scanning
• Monthly birthday celebration at GV – Coordination and organizing Campaigns and activations – Coordination example: workshops scheduling, follow ups, data collection.
• Employee Engagement: Ramadan, Dubai 30X30, activities at GV, etc.
• Support with communication channel for Consultants
• Follow up of dependent expired documents (mainly password & visa copies) for benefit coverage
• Excel: data input and collection about events and campaigns.
• Recording employee details on Oracle.
• Coordination in data collection and posting (seasonal)
Candidates should have the below Qualifications/Experience/Education:
• High-school Degree
• 2-3 years relevant experience
• Good command of English
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office
• Good Communication skills
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG), a member of Dubai Holding, is one of the region’s leading providers of media and family-oriented entertainment, delivering engaging content and creating exceptional experiences. Established in 2005, AMG has been serving a diverse regional audience through its multiple media and entertainment platforms that span across radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. It currently comprises of Arabian Radio Network (ARN), Done Events and Global Village.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|