Job description / Role
Black & Grey HR is recruiting for a Top Tier Construction company that is changing skylines across the globe by delivering some of the most prestigious high-rise residential and commercial projects. Our client is looking to hire a HR Administrator (Female) to join the world-class team of professionals at their Head Office in Downtown Dubai, UAE.
- They are looking for an construction industry experienced HR administrator to play an integral part in their HR function, primarily handling all PRO, Visa Relations and Processing for new joiners and existing staff.
- Handling various government / legal permit related processes (online submission and PRO documents) for all Employee / Office related affairs, including but not limited to, labor application / renewal, employment visa application / renewal.
- Liaising with various typing offices to ensure proper application submission.
- Keeping track of documents expiry dates relating to Employment Visas, Labor Cards, Visit Visas; ensure timely renewal and update HR database
- Keeping abreast on current labor / immigration laws and updating the Human Resources Department on any changes in labor / immigration laws
- Responding to and promptly following up on queries on Visa / Labor / Passport related matters
- Updating employee files / records and HR database
- Candidates with Arabic Typing Skills will be preferred
About the Company
Black & Grey HR is a talent acquisition company that can redefine the concept of ‘experience’ in the recruitment process & build great employer brands. Our client portfolio spans Fortune 500's, leading local organizations, small and medium-sized enterprises in the Middle East.
We understand that technological advancements, including mobile internet, social media, automation and artificial intelligence, are reshaping the world we live and work in. Our humanized yet progressive recruitment and selection process that redefines the way you look at ‘experience’ in the recruitment process increases the probability of hiring a great applicant & building a great employer brand, regardless of the challenges.
We believe most human resource issues are not black & white; people have wonderful variables and aspirations at every stage of their career. To strike the right balance and effectively manage the grey areas of all human interaction, we invest time and effort to truly understand our candidates and clients to deliver the right solutions using insights, intellect and a lot of compassion.
Irwin & Dow
Swisslinx Middle East
HR Officer for a Leading Economic Group of Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
Human Resources Administrator