Job description / Role
MCFT is an independent British business established for over 25 years. Since 2010, we have focused solely on service and maintenance of commercial kitchens - our technicians attending sites around the UK and more recently – the GCC to fix cookers, fridges, dishwashers etc.
Our aim is to be the very best in our field; we are real people - from time-to-time things will not go as they should; when that happens, we will chase like mad to put things right. We are pleased to be held to account, to be clear about the scope of work, to show clients what we find, what we have done and to self-report on our performance. We aim to be transparent and accountable in our dealings with all our stakeholders.
Since 2009, we have grown our team very considerably - and a great customer list indicates that hard work and dedication properly delivers results. Since 2016 we have been the market leaders in our field here in the GCC, and this is owed to our dedication to our customers.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for an HR Officer, to join our market leading team based in Dubai. The role will entail supporting regional management and working on matters related to the employment lifecycle, such as employee onboarding and exiting, performance management recording, compensation, employment law & compliance, providing conflict resolution services and communicating HR programs and policies.
Crucial to success within this varied role will include:
- Supporting regional management and overseeing transactions related to employment lifecycle, such as visa processing, employee onboarding and exiting, performance management recording, compensation, employment law and compliance, providing conflict resolution services and communicating HR policies and procedures.
- Providing advice and guidance on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures as they relate to individuals and the company objectives; escalates concerns beyond their scope to HR management.
- Preparing reports and conducting basic analysis for review by regional management.
- Assisting in Interviewing employees to gather information.
- Providing advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices to promote an ethical and compliant work environment.
- Assisting with or drives other HR special projects or initiatives as needed.
- Maintaining and protecting confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Minimal regional travel as required
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envisage that you will bring a between 3-5 years' experience from a similar role working within a leading business partnered with a Human Resources qualification.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret various types of business documents including complex employment contracts and other legal documents.
- Ability to effectively respond to inquiries or from clients, co-workers, supervisor and/or management.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Applications and BREATHE.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to effectively interact at all levels. Must be fluent in English
- Knowledge of local and regional employment laws.
About the Company
MCFT is a multi-award winning SME, focused on the maintenance and procurement of commercial kitchen equipment. Founded in 1992, MCFT has become a staple with major corporate customers, facility management firms, education facilities, healthcare, and the public sector. Our Head Office is based in the UK and we have expanded internationally over recent years: opening offices in Dubai, Qatar, and Abu Dhabi.
"This business works because of the people - We look after each other, we expect high standards from each other and we're all human! We try and support each other, we try and enjoy what we do and the company we keep" Chris Craggs - CEO