ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Job description / Role
• Organizing and maintaining personnel records
• Updating internal HR databases
• Preparing HR documents
• Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
• Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
• Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
• Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
• Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
• Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
• Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
• Thorough knowledge of labor laws
• Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
• Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
• BS in Human Resources or relevant field
About the Company
ARCCO has enjoyed a long and ever-expanding association with the United Arab Emirates since 1994. During this time, the company has held a place of choice within the many industries it operates in. After expanding its operations to Abu Dhabi in 2009, ARCCO has become a leading UAE supplier of complex infrastructure development, integrated logistics solutions and oversight.
ARCCO maintains it's strong legacy of stellar performance as a subsidiary of Dubai's respected ZTCO GROUP OF COMPANIES by incorporating the following company mission statement into all aspects of production and service;
- To gain and retain client confidence that develops into long-standing business relationships.
- To maintain ethics in all agreements.
- To remain dedicated to high quality workmanship.
- To continuously strive to improve all services.
- The principal measure of a company's success is its continued growth. ARCCO continues to grow as a result of its management and staff complying with this mission.
ARCCO serves with unparalleled engineering skill, professionalism and strong commitment for each and every project.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
SFM Corporate Services
|Abu Dhabi||24 Mar|
Senior Recruitment Consultant