Job description / Role
• Organizing and maintaining personnel records
• Updating internal HR databases
• Preparing HR documents
• Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
• Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
• Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
• Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
• Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
• Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
• Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
• Thorough knowledge of labor laws
• Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
• Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
• BS in Human Resources or relevant field
About the Company
ARCCO has enjoyed a long and ever-expanding association with the United Arab Emirates since 1994. During this time, the company has held a place of choice within the many industries it operates in. After expanding its operations to Abu Dhabi in 2009, ARCCO has become a leading UAE supplier of complex infrastructure development, integrated logistics solutions and oversight.
ARCCO maintains it's strong legacy of stellar performance as a subsidiary of Dubai's respected ZTCO GROUP OF COMPANIES by incorporating the following company mission statement into all aspects of production and service;
- To gain and retain client confidence that develops into long-standing business relationships.
- To maintain ethics in all agreements.
- To remain dedicated to high quality workmanship.
- To continuously strive to improve all services.
- The principal measure of a company's success is its continued growth. ARCCO continues to grow as a result of its management and staff complying with this mission.
ARCCO serves with unparalleled engineering skill, professionalism and strong commitment for each and every project.