Job description / Role
Provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources and Finance Department. Duties include general administrative tasks, data entry, documents archiving and providing basic customer service tasks to employees.
• Carry out administrative tasks within HR department, like prepare letters and documents for employees
• Scheduling meetings for the department.
• File and archive employees’ records.
• Data entry for employees’ information on the HRIS.
• Update employees’ records on the HRIS.
• Prepare IDs for all new employees.
• Provide logistical support for new employees’ induction process.
• Update required student records on JU database as requested.
• Execute administrative tasks as assigned by the Department head.
AED 1,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Candidates should have at least a high school diploma.
• Have basic knowledge in Microsoft applications.
• Have good communication skills in Arabic and English language.
• Arabic language is required for this role.
• This role is open to female applicants
About the Company
JUMEIRA University, a private higher education institute, prepares students for professional careers in Business, Education, Health science, Islamic and Arabic Studies. Our core learning values are founded on Educational Excellence, Equal Learning Opportunities and preserving the traditions of our community. We provide cutting edge technology facilities, option to study in English and Arabic and provide separate teaching and recreational facilities for both male and female students. We offer accredited bachelor programs in Business and Islamic Studies. Our bachelor programs in Health Science, Education and Arabic studies are under accreditation.