Job description / Role
Our client is seeking an experienced HR advisor to lead the HR function of an expanding education institute.
* Leading Education Business.
* Working closely with the MD, to provide HR support to the Dubai based business
* Maintain HRIS system
* Handle employee on boarding and off boarding process
* Conducting orientation and training programs.
* Lead the recruitment function (Advertise role, Screen Candidates, organize and conduct interviews)
* Manage all employees engagement programmes and Compensation and benefits schemes
* Ensure all policies and procedures are in line with the UAE Labour Law
* Competitive salary
* Excellent career progression
* Minimum of 5 years experience
* Experience leading an Hr function
* Experience Managing the full Hr spectrum
* Excellent understanding of UAE labour law and visa processing
* Education Industry experience advantageous but not required
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.