Job description / Role
An all-encompassing HR role with particular focus on Employee Relations and Performance & Talent Management, with an international trading business who have doubled in size and forecasted to hit phenomenal expansion!
Highly fast paced, dynamic and progressive working environment with a 'family-feel' environment and an abundance of ownership and autonomy given to employees.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Ensure effective implementation of the HR administration services such as employee record keeping, maintenance of personnel files, consolidation of attendance records, attending to employee queries etc.
* Ensure due diligence and adequate maintenance of employee records such as employment contracts, work permits, internal transfers etc. in documentation and/ or soft copy in HR systems for future reference and perusal.
* Manage the timely execution of all employee HR services related requests (vacations, issuing of documents / certificates, medical certificates, etc.) ensuring achievement of high employee satisfaction levels.
* Execution of all employee HR services related requests (vacations, issuing of documents / certificates, medical certificates, etc.)
* Prepare employment contracts for new employees, as per the local regulations and internal guidelines
* Prepare and process of all documentation required for new hires, ensuring that new joiners submit in time and accurately the required documents.
* Resolve any escalated grievances or requests from employees or stakeholders (e.g. ministries, benefits providers, etc.) to ensure smooth employee relation and a professional work environment.
* Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of HR services, systems, processes and practices considering international best practice, improvement of business processes, cost optimisation and efficiency improvement.
Performance & Talent Management
* Understand short- and long-term performance and talent needs necessary to enable the company in achieving its strategic objectives.
* Contribute to the formulation of the L&D & PM plans and budget taking into account input from the learning needs analysis and review the plan on a regular basis in order to ensure business needs are prioritised and fulfilled.
* Ensure that appropriate training plans and schedules for all employees are developed, and that all organisational requirements and specifications can be met successfully, according to the agreed objectives.
* Contribute to the development and implementation of performance management systems.
* Develop and/or update as needed the performance management, competency model, succession planning and career planning framework, in coordination with other Human Capital teams, ensuring that all employees have clarity on the potential career paths and the requirements of the next positions.
* Recommend solutions including the creation and animation of training sessions.
* Set up an evaluation mechanism and teach the managers to put annual objective
There is a competitive package of up to 30,000 AED pm + Benefits and the unrivalled opportunity to join a business that is due to grow significantly!
Key qualities of the successful candidate will include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or similar
* Master's Degree (preferred/ good to have)
* Minimum 6 years of experience.
* Experience in various HR systems, portals, and application of processes and procedures
* Experience in a similar organisation is preferred or Banking, Consulting
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.