Job description / Role
My client a leading institution is looking to hire an HR Advisor/Careers Coach for a program that they are looking to roll out at the beginning of 2020.
• You will be playing a key role within this program which requires strong experience and expertise in HR administration, talent and recruitment, as well as excellent data collection and report writing skills.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Content Creation - Work with teams both internal and external stakeholders that are responsible for the program to highlight updates as needed and create new training resources. Be a key thought partner in the curriculum and resource creation.
• Content Delivery - Educate the employees of immersive programs on skills needed to perform an effective job search. Lead both recurring one-on-one and classroom-based programming.
• Coach & Counselor - Ensure all job seekers have a smooth transition from the company training to job seeking and that they feel supported during this process. Help employees identify their personal goals to best impact their job search, educational and career experience.
• Risk Management - Track program progress and highlight to teammates and stakeholders when the program isn't doing well or falling out of communication and align a remedy to solve this action.
• At least 5 years of experience within an HR Generalist, Talent or recruitment role, preferably both staffing and client-side.
• Must have previous training experience
• Ability to disseminate information from the client to form a clear view and exhibit commercial awareness when thinking on your feet
• Possess relevant qualifications and have a strong technical background within a similar role
• Tact, diplomacy, an eye for detail and excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
• Possess a can-do, confident and positive attitude
• Display integrity and professionalism at all times
• Be self-motivated and able to work with autonomy.
• Must have solid computer skills with the ability to prepare details reports and analysis
• Any certification in Human resources or training would be advantageous
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in:
- IT (Information Technology)
- Media & Communications
- FMCG and many others
We deliver to a multitude of client organisations across the MENA region from leading multi-nationals (MNC's) to SMEs and boutique businesses. We are your "Regional HR partner with Global Reach".
We adopt tailor made services and solutions to ensure that our clients need is fully met .
We provide a multi-step consultancy approach to sourcing the ideal candidate, to ensure that your requirement is fully fulfilled and delivered to. Furthermore we offer tailor made HR Services and Solutions in the additional following areas:
- Permanent Recruitment Solutions
- Interim & Contract Recruitment Solutions
- Managed Services
- Salary Surveys
- Outplacement Services
- Relocation and Company setup advice
In short, HR Source Consulting is dedicated to delivering human resources solutions at every level (from Junior, Mid to Senior and C-Level Executives). This includes successful placements for every type and size of client organisation by sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority. We like to go the extra mile and serve our clients every need of HR and provide additional solutions and services from salary surveys, market intelligence, outplacements services and relocation and company set up advice.