Job description / Role
As a HR Analyst you play a crucial role in collecting, structuring, analysing and reporting on HR processes and data. You will be responsible for optimising the performance of our HR systems to provide key insights and metrics as input for leadership discussions and decisions.
• Support with implementing and lead on the maintenance of an effective HR System.
• Develop and maintain a HR dashboard to analyse key people metrics (inc. retention, turnover, and internal mobility rates).
• Using data and insight to inform HR Leaders and key stakeholders on latest position, emerging trends, and potential risks.
• Building data sets and summary positions such as gathering of external benchmark data.
• Developing and implementing new processes and systems for efficient HR management.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR with a strong background in data analytics.
• Strong attention to detail and drive to increase visibility of data to support business performance.
• Experience using Human Resources Management Systems.
• Excellent analytical skills and data visualization.
• Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts, and presentations.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.