Job description / Role
The HR analyst plays a crucial role in collecting, structuring, analyzing, and reporting on HR processes and data. The HR Analyst is responsible for the oversight of the HRMS system and the dashboard which will report on key HR data. In addition, the incumbent will support and administer task and activities relating to HR projects.
The HR analyst will be responsible for supporting the Head of HR in policy and remuneration updates and will understand how to analyze data across all our schools and present data in an understandable format.
Key Relationships (Internal and External):
• Central Office employees, Central Office HR Team, Principals, Heads of School, HR Representatives, School Bursars, SEB, HRMS Developers
• Responsible for overview of total CTC per employee within the company – collecting this information from the HRBP’s and collating it in a centralized format in addition producing monthly and quarterly reports on supply staff usage, attendance, recruitment costs and budgets.
• Be a source of expertise on the HRMS system, able to support and guide other employees on its use
• Run reports and provide data from HRMS as requested by the Head of HR or other members of the HR team or SEB
• Capture and monitor information for HR KPIs (absence, turnover, staff profiles, probation, performance, costs, timescales etc) to inform patterns and trends as requested by Head of HR
• Escalate and report on functionality issues related to HRMS to the IT department and follow through on their resolution
• Support school HR staff on using HRMS and offer training as required
• Be the lead on HR Metrics and data – extracting data, analyzing and producing reports as needed by Head of HR or CEO
• Work closely with Finance to produce reports and tracking employee and school budgets and utilization.
• Be able to independently run the payroll
• Responsible for updating new hires and leavers health insurance for Central Office employees
• Support HRBPs and provide guidance when needed
• Additional projects as agreed by the Head of HR
• Good level of Education, Bachelor’s degree holder with excellent written and spoken English.
• 5+ years in a fast-paced HR role.
• Previous experience of HRMS or similar system preferred.
• Communication skills
• Solutions focused
• Able to work on own initiative
• Attention to detail
• Strong number cruncher
• Strong MS Office skills with focus on Excel
• Experience in a fast-paced environment
• Resilient, with a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
• Confident and excellent communication skills
• Strong on processes, systems and compliance
About the Company
Taaleem's main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
HR and Admin - Hindi Speaker
Swisslinx Middle East
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services