Job description / Role
Task & Duties
• Planning, implementing and concluding Onboarding and offboarding process, with 100% compliancy.
• Maintaining physical and digital records for employment and other activities.
• Maintaining accurate records and reports.
• Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies.
• Payroll management.
• Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed.
• Prepare reports on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department.
• Develop training and onboarding material.
• Quick and correct response to employees’ queries and concern on time.
Responsibilities ,Education & Joining.
• Minimum 1 Experience in HR Activities and actions.
• A fair knowledge of UAE labor Law.
• Must be fluent in Microsoft applications.
• Good Organizational and good Communication.
• Must know English, Hindi and Urdu.
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR & Admin Assistant
Chef Middle East
HR and Admin Executive
Excelsior Group ME
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
RTC-1 Employment Services