HR and Admin Manager
International Group Trading
Job description / Role
The Human Resources & Administration (HR&A) Manager should lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities. The HR & Admin Manager will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training, and development; Develop the current policies and procedures.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Recruitment and Retention:
a) Develop and oversee a recruitment process.
b) Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates, and ensure that documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
c) Oversee all labor engagement and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
2. Compliance and Record Keeping:
a) Annually review the Personnel Handbook recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labor laws.
b) Manage attendance of employees, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
3. Compensation and Benefits:
a) Monitor compensation - ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits.
b) Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
4. Payroll and Budget:
a) Coordinate with Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
b) Advise the CEO on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
c) Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labor laws.
a) Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the office.
b) Handle visa, health cards, license, etc. renewals/cancelations in a timely manner.
c) Manage to pay on time the utility and Etisalat bills.
6. Training and Development and Performance Maintenance:
a)Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
b) Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
7. Employee Relations:
a) Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
b) Investigate employee relations issues &work to ensure human resources-related decisions are consistent and fair.
The candidate should have the below:
1. Bachelor's/Master's degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration and a minimum of 6 years of experience in human resources management.
2. Outstanding knowledge of Labor and Immigration Laws.
3. Excellent communication (Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening) skills in English and Arabic (preferably).
4. Able to work and handle people from different nationalities.
5. Experience working with HRMS.
6. Good Knowledge of Performance Management.
7. Well Versed with WPS Laws.
8. Experienced in Talent Acquisitions.
9. Experienced in All Types of Insurance including Medical, Life, and Property Insurance.
10. Good knowledge of HR branding.
11. Legal knowledge is a plus.
About the Company
International Group Trading Company was incepted in 2010. It is one of the leading Food Stuff Distributor companies in United Arab Emirates. With the greatest effort, assistance, endeavor of our Chairman Waled El Sayed, and all the staff we have been able to be renowned in the FMCG industry for the past few years up to now.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
SFM Corporate Services
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
Senior Recruitment Consultant
HR Business Partner
A Leading Consultancy In UAE