Job description / Role
• Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
• Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off.
• Provides orientation for new employees by providing information packets, reviewing company policies, gathering withholding and other payroll information, explaining benefit programs, and obtaining signatures for documents.
• Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly
• Coordinate HR projects, meetings, and training seminars
• Female, 35 years old and below
• Bachelor's degree in any related courses
• Minimum 1 year of UAE experience in the same role preferably from corporate setting or group of companies
• Can join on or before November 2022
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
TGC Middle East
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
Ignite Search & Selection
HR and Administration Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services