HR and Administration Assistant
A Leader in Providing Air Purification and Control Solutions
Job description / Role
• Organize and maintain personnel records. Update and following up internal databases.
• Prepare and support basic HR documents - salary certificates, NOC letters, new hire, resignation guides and other documents related to employees' welfare.
• Support recruitment process by posting vacancies, arranging the interviews, follow up candidates about results and stages of interviews, giving the feedback's, track the records about recruitment stages.
• Coordinating on visa application/renewal, labor card and Emirates ID application, collection of required documents, labor contract formalities, insurance cards and visa stamping.
• Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
• Liaise with external partners, like medical insurance vendors, travel agents and embassies in order to support company processes.
• Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
• Writing the organization announcements, support in external and internal communications
• Arrange travel accommodations, visas processing, flights booking and expense forms
• Participate in HR projects (support in organizing company events, support of Performance Development Process Cycle, Safe and Healthy projects, Training & Development, Hiring & Adaptation)
• Have minimum 2 years’ experience as HR and Administration Assistant
• Presentable with excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent English language
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• University Degree; additional qualification as HR Administrative assistant
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
About the Company
A multinational market leader in providing air purification and control solutions.