HR and Administration Manager
A Leader in the Production of Adhesives & Chemical Products
Job description / Role
• Manage the complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent after identification of manpower requirements for new/existing departments.
• Plan human resource requirements in consultation with the Managers of different functional and operational areas, conducting selection interviews and induction programs.
• Oversee recruitment and selection procedures and strategies according to the company’s needs
• Prepare employment documents for newly hired employees and ensure employee acknowledgement; maintains proper documentation and filing of the same; offer letter, undertaking, employee non-competition agreement, confidentiality agreement, and other related documents. Keep up-to-date employee records, files and contracts of employment.
• Prepare requests for employment visa processing of newly hired employees, coordinate with PRO, update on a daily basis and submit Summary Status weekly.
• Coordinate with the Insurance Company with regards to insurance application of new employees and cancellation for resigned and terminated employees.
• Initiate, train, implement and monitor the performance management process in order to ensure parity in performance rating and compensation.
• Nominate employees for various in-house and external training programs as part of career plans (for further professional development).
• Design and implement remuneration and other reward systems in order to maximize performance.
• Manage an optimum Compensation & Benefits structure through benchmarking studies.
• Manage discipline, grievance, absence consistently reflecting current legislation and best practice.
• Handle disciplinary procedures; including enquiries and conciliation proceedings, issue memos and take disciplinary actions.
• Address grievances and issues of employees and welcome constructive feedback from employees.
• The is ideal candidate will have worked within the Manufacturing industry with minimum 7 years' experience.
• Bachelors' degree
• Understand the UAE labour law
• Previous experience in employee relations and recruitment.
• Communication and problem-solving skills.
• Computer skills with advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint.
About the Company
A leader in the production of adhesives and chemical products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Assistant Human Resources Manager
House of Shipping