Job description / Role
We are looking for a dynamic Human Resources and Administration Manager to lead, direct and manage the day-to-day HRA activities for our Business Bay office. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners. You will also have to handle employee-related services, regulatory compliance, and employee relations, among many other tasks.
Other main administrative duties include overseeing up-to-date maintenance of personnel records, proper management of HR documents such as employment records and onboarding guides, and updating internal databases. An ideal candidate must have experience with HR procedures and one who can juggle various administrative tasks promptly.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the HR department supports employees while conforming to Employment & Labour Laws. You will be expected to:
• Develop and administer HR plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
• Plan, organize and control activities and actions of the HR and administration department.
• Contribute to the development of HR and administration department goals, objectives, and systems.
• Maintaining HR policies in accordance with UAE labour law and corporate requirements, recruiting personnel when required.
• Providing oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training, and development.
• Supporting operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing the administrative system.
• Coordinating with all departments & external parties to ensure effective running of company.
• Assisting and supporting the senior management in daily activities.
• Maintaining a positive relation with the Bank Relation Managers.
• Coordinate with Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
• Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
• Bachelor Degree in human resources or in Business Administration, or a related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in supervising role in administration and HR in managerial position.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in the field of human resources and administration.
• Must be familiar with UAE Labour Laws and regulations governing Human Resources.
• Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
• Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyse situations and make decisions.
• Excellent written and verbal English and local language skills.
• Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
• Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
• Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
• A team player with leadership skills.
• Ability to work independently and to supervise & coordinate teams towards achieving results.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks flexibly and effectively, systematic approach.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Cultural sensitivity to be able to work with different cultures and countries.
• Opportunity to work in international business environment
• Competitive salary and career growth opportunities
• UAE employment visa, medical insurance, and annual ticket home
PREFERENCE will be given to candidates currently based in UAE who is ready to join IMMEDIATELY.
About the Company
Oil & Gas Trading Company Based in Business Bay.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resource (HR) Manager - F&B & Entertainment
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|