Job description / Role
• To assist in HR and Procurement services and support to the Section Head in all day to day HR and Procurement activities.
• Maintain contact with the medical and life insurers and track status of cases, report and maintain logs, additions for new joiners, deletions for leavers, etc.
• Assist in conducting HR-related surveys such as staff satisfaction, health insurance & training needs…etc.
• Assist in coordination and preparation of consultancies and internship contracts
• Helping in scheduling HR section’s meetings, taking minutes and following its up with the in-charge staff.
• Prepare all HR/Procurement related purchase requisitions
• Assist in PRP special projects with the Section Head.
• Assist in organizing corporate events
• Posting the necessary Employee-related information in ERP system.
• Compile and update employee records hard and soft copies
• Update regularly the CV database in the ERP system
• Assist in handling employee, senior fellow and interns contracts.
• Assist in handling the recruitment processing; like advertising for jobs, screening and sorting out CVs, short listing, interviewing, and documenting.
• Research, and request for quotations
• Assisting in identifying new suppliers and vendors, handling their registration in the ICBA database and keep their files updated
• Ensuring timely delivery of the items for which the PO’s are issued
• Assist in preparing and maintaining purchasing records, reports and price lists and information database
• Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased
• Provide assistance to the Head of PRP, as requested, for any additional responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in logistics, supply chain management ,HRM or any related Business Studies.
• 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work accurately under pressure while maintaining attention to detail.
• Working knowledge in ERP system
• Previous work experience in the UAE
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.