Job description / Role
• Coordinate within school and with Central Office (CO) where appropriate on application of visas, work permits, occupational health cards, renewals of these and related documentation, and assisting HR Advisor with all required documentation/information and processes related to HR, employment and immigration
Key Relationships (Internal and External):
• School employees, CO HR Team, Principals, Heads of School, HR Representatives, School Bursars, External Recruitment Agencies and Regulatory Bodies
• Create and maintain a centrally organised record of employees’ personal files for school based staff
• Support with processing payments to staff including validating information sent from CO eg. furniture, relocation allowances
• Support HR Advisor with tracking and managing visa and passport expiry dates for staff
• Assist with the HRMS system, able to support and guide other employees on its use
• Ensure accurate record keeping and upload of all relevant and up to date documents on HRMS
• Run reports and provide data from HRMS as requested by the Principal and/or CO HR.
• Escalate and report on functionality issues related to HRMS to the IT department and follow through on their resolution
• Prepare letters, salary certificates, NOCs, experience letters etc. for school employees in a timely and accurate manner
• Support school employees with leave queries, and with managing their leave applications through HRMS
• Reconcile leave balances at end of each year, including obtaining Line Managers approval for any carryovers to ensure accurate leave records at all times
• Support HR Advisor with onboarding and making necessary arrangements for new joiners
• Good level of Education, ideally Bachelor’s degree holder with excellent written and spoken English
• 3+ years in a fast-paced admin/coordination role ideally in an HR Department. Previous experience of HRMS or similar system preferred.
• Communication skills
• Solutions focused
• Able to work on own initiative
• Attention to detail
• Experience in a fast-paced environment
• Resilient, with a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
• Confident and excellent communication skills
• Strong on processes, systems and compliance
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Administration Support Specialist
Petrochem Middle East
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Irwin & Dow