Job description / Role
• Assisting HR Business Partner with all required documentation/information and processes related to HR, employment.
Key Relationships (Internal and External):
• School employees, Principals.
• Create and maintain a centrally organised record of employees’ personal files for school based staff
• Support with processing payments to staff including validating information .
• Support HR Business Partner with tracking and managing visa, passport expiry dates for staff, medical, work permits.
• Assist with the HRMS system, able to support and guide other employees on its use
• Ensure accurate record keeping and upload of all relevant and up to date documents on HRMS
• Prepare letters, salary certificates, NOCs, experience letters etc. for school employees in a timely and accurate manner
• Support school employees with leave queries, and with managing their leave applications through HRMS
• Control Leave record for staff.
• Support HR Business Partner with on-boarding and making necessary arrangements for new joiners. And off boarding as well.
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Communication skills
• Able to work on own initiative
• Attention to detail
• Experience in a fast-paced environment
• Confident and excellent communication skills
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Black & Grey HR
Irwin & Dow
Ziad Galadari Group
Swisslinx Middle East
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG