Job description / Role
• Updates organization structures, job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Assisting in the recruitment process - sourcing CVs, conducting phone screens, scheduling interviews, coordinating with recruiters & agencies, receiving documents and preparing the contract.
• Onboard employees by conducting orientation, software training, welcome emails, staff introduction, etc.
• Maintains employee personnel files & records and ensuring records are available at all times and organized well.
• Assisting in the medical insurance renewal process, annual performance appraisal process, etc.
• Providing administrative and operational HR support throughout the employee life cycle.
AED 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical insurance, annual airfare allowance, annual bonus
• The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years' experience in a similar role
• Bachelor's degree in HR or business field is preferable
• Knowledge of labor law, basic MOL regulations
• Good English communications skills - verbal & written
• Typing speed: Min 50 wpm
About the Company
A leading energy services company offering finance, technology and engineering solutions to asset owners in the UAE through a team of energy engineering experts.