Job description / Role
• Maintaining employees files
• Administrates employee attendance through Timepaq system
• Handling Visa, OHC, Labor card and Passport: New and Renewals
• Coordinating the staff uniform
• Responsible for the medical insurance for employees (Addition, Deletion, Insurance Modifications, and follow up)
• Arranging for the new staff the new assets and office requirements (Mobile, Laptop, Sims...)
• Making sure that the HR reception area is kept neat and clean at all the times.
• Closely monitoring all the office supplies like Pen, Paper, chocolates, stationary, notebooks etc. and making sure the order is placed well in advance.
• Follow ups with suppliers, employees, candidates for any pending requirements
• Any other task or responsibility as required by the Management.
• Minimum 2 yrs. experience in the relevant role.
• Knowledge of computer system. Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge about UAE labour law and Visa processing
About the Company
A leading group in UAE.
A Leading Group In UAE
Natcore General Trading
RTC-1 Employment Services