Job description / Role
We are looking for a full time HR assistant and ideal candidate should meet the following criteria.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Handles the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization.
- Assist with recruitment, record maintenance and provide clerical support to all employees
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and interviews.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Liaise with the recruiters for external requirements
- Sourcing external candidates through databases and social media, conducting preliminary interviews
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in HR and recruitment
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- Outstanding administrative and communication skills
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Salary AED 2500
Location : Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ALAK Real Estate Brokers
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||20 May|
HR & Administration Assistant
A Leader in Providing Air Purification and Control Solutions