Job description / Role
About the role:
• The HR Assistant Manager will focus on Compensation & Benefits including payroll, Employee services including grievance handling of blue collars as well as Human Resources Administration (visa, medicals, insurance, emirates id., etc.).
• Bachelor's degree in HR or ay related courses.
• Must have at least 3-5 years' UAE experience.
• Knowledgeable with the UAE Labor Law.
• Must have good English communication skills.
• With a high energy level and very enthusiastic.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Swisslinx Middle East
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
HR & Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC