Job description / Role
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention through different HR activities.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Maintain proper performance appraisal runs, consolidate completed forms and submit recommendations to HR Manager.
- Identify training needs of the employees in collaboration with the HR Manager to fulfill performance gaps based on appraisal outputs.
- Coordinate and monitor talent review, succession planning, and development plans.
- Managing day to day HR operations including but not limited to (Employment contracts & renewals, Attendance, Medical, Employee database, HR letters, etc.,)
- Liaise with the Labor office in regard to social insurance for new hires and coordinating necessary - documentation, approvals, and workflow.
- Managing a part of the employee's resignation process.
- Responsible for correcting and tracking all the data and Creating New Hires accounts on the Oracle system and managing it.
- Coordinate and conduct surveys to determine the organization's areas of improvement and Employee satisfaction.
- Consolidate employees’ profiles and talent development needs.
- Develop team-building programs to ensure consistency and engagement of various teams.
- Assist with change management programs to support and implement new initiatives.
- Support in developing and implementing company policies and procedures, providing HR advice on the same to new and existing employees.
- Monitor all recruitment activities, covering recruitment advertisements, applicants screening process, conducting interviews, preparing short-listed candidates to ensure compliance to the set policies and procedures
- Ensure continuous update of the recruitment database and conduct a random audit to guarantee the quality of available data.
- Conduct job analysis exercises on a need basis to ensure a regular update to company job descriptions.
- Provide guidance with regard to the company culture and related tools.
- Conducts new hire employee orientations, apprises employees of benefit options, and accurately completes requested procedures for new staff members.
- Support with HR internal and external audit.
- Support with risk identification, mitigation, and mitigation plans.
- Preparing and analyzing statistical HR reports & documents.
- Updating company organizational charts.
About the Company
MBC GROUP is the largest media company in the Middle East & North Africa region that enriches people’s lives through information, interaction and entertainment. In 2002, nearly a decade after the launch of MBC1 in London, in 1991, MBC GROUP moved its headquarters to Dubai Media City, United Arab Emirates.
Today, MBC GROUP includes over 17 leading TV channels: MBC1 (general family entertainment); MBC2 & MBC MAX (24-hour western movies); MBC3 (children’s edutainment with a mix of both local productions and western acquisitions); MBC4 (entertainment for young families with a female-focus); MBC ACTION (an indigenous adrenaline-packed channel targeting young males with local and homegrown productions); MBC VARIETY (Western films and general entertainment with uninterrupted broadcasting); MBC DRAMA (24/7 Arabic drama) & MBC+ DRAMA (a joint pay-TV channel between MBC and OSN); MBC PERSIA (general family entertainment dubbed and subtitled in Farsi); WANASAH (24-hour Arabic music channel); MBC MASR & MBC MASR2 (general family entertainment geared towards the Egyptian family); MBC BOLLYWOOD (delivering the freshest in Bollywood content geared towards the region via an Arabized interface); MBC USA (on “Dish Network” in the US); MBC IRAQ (a premium channel aimed at the entire Iraqi family), MBC5 (new satellite channel dedicated to the Maghreb); all of them benefit from MBC STUDIOS which produces the region’s most compelling premium content for cinema, television and on-demand platforms. MBC GROUP also includes two FM radio stations: MBC FM (Gulf music) and Panorama FM (contemporary Arabic hit music).
Furthermore, part of MBC GROUP is Shahid and its premium subscription-based service Shahid VIP, the world’s leading Arabic streaming platform, home to highly rated original productions from the Arab world, a wide range of exclusive movies and premieres, as well as the top watched live Arab TV channels.