HR Assistant - Temporary Contract
Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
Contract Duration: 4 months (extendable)
• Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
• Provide administrative and clerical support to HR Team.
• Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records of the employees.
• Maintain and organize HR templates, forms, and other HR files.
• Prepare employee letters and documents (salary certificates, NOC, experience certificates, etc.).
• Act as the main point of contact for employee relations matters.
• Conduct the pre-onboarding process and orientation with the new hires.
• Schedule interviews and coordinate with the candidates.
• Coordinate with the exit formalities and offboarding process of the employees.
• Any administration and HR tasks as assigned.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, HR or similar.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as an HR assistant, or in relevant human resources/administrative position.
• Proficient and familiarity with MS and Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
• Basic knowledge of UAE labour laws.
• Excellent organizational and communications skills.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
SFM Corporate Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||24 Mar|
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - HR