Job description / Role
• Responsible for Human resources correspondence in a timely manner, both in English and Arabic.
• Assists in Business office correspondence, as needed.
• Responsible for Human resources Translation and staff related clinical translation; for example, Feedback.
• Assists with Monthly Payroll activities as needed, for example running sick reports, personal time reports, unpaid time sheet reports.
• Update the Human resources Manual related to the Human Resources Assistant role and create corresponding checklists.
• Assists in employee orientation, development, and training logistics
• Responsible for administering Staff Insurance additions, deletions, credit notes and penalties and assists in related staff communication.
• Assist in HR software Data Entry, running and saving monthly reports.
• Communicate Staff Housing changes/moves, as needed.
• Prepare Reward staff Certifications for example Anniversaries and EOM.
• Participate in weekly memo
• Tracks Maternity Leaves and follow up with staff, including nursing hour entitlement.
• Responsible for All Staff registrations with Embassies and maintain records of attested diplomas and related staff communication.
• Assist with ADEK portals as needed, and follow up with staff if applicable.
• Assists with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office, including Scanning, renaming and filing miscellaneous HR documents.
• Participate in HR weekly meetings and team building activities
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and the Human Resources Lead will also perform other reasonably related duties as requested by the Human Resources Director and Specialist.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Human Resources within UAE.
• Certified/ or Enrolled in Human Resources Discipline, preferred.
• Bilingual English and Arabic: Must possess strong verbal and written communication and organization skills
• Advanced Knowledge of computer processes (Microsoft word, excel, and Power Point)
Should you match send your cv online.
About the Company
On June 27, 2007, NECC Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Vincent Strully, Jr., signed a long term agreement with the Abu Dhabi Health Services company (SEHA), launching a comprehensive education program for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families. Established as a directive by His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, NECC-Abu Dhabi (NECC-AD) ensures that children with autism in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi have access to the facilities and resources that they need for a high quality education experience that will maximize their independence.
In January 2010, NECC-AD joined the Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC). NECC-AD provides intensive educational services utilizing the proven principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to UAE National children with autism and related disorders ages 3-9. NECC-AD is designed to replicate the comprehensive range of educational services and graduate education available in our U.S. center. Our new, world class facility is located in Mohammed Bin Zayed City, just minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
HR & Admin Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||9 Dec|
HR Senior Officer
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||14 Oct|
Irwin & Dow