Job description / Role
Our client, an international law firm, is currently looking for a HR Business Partner to be based in Dubai.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes for the business
• Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally
• Builds a strong business relationship with stakeholders
• Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
• Recruits personally the key talents for the business
• Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
• Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
• Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
• Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions
• Challenges the organizational structure of the business and proposes changes
• Acts as the member of the HR Management Team, globally
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Minimum 8 years of general HR experience
• Have worked with law firm or international/multinational firms
• Good knowledge of UAE labour law
• Adept in all HR functions
• Have experience working closely with Senior Management
• Strong experience in writing HR policies and creating business processes
• Able to work in a fast paced working environment
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.