Job description / Role
You will be responsible for the following key areas:
- HR Business partnering with the commercial organization
- Designing and executing the annual HR processes in Talent Management, Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Performance management
- Designing and facilitating the learning agenda for the UAE Area
- Collaborating with our Recruitment partners to identify the best talent for our organization and welcome them with the right onboarding experience
- Designing and delivering on our Emiratization and Omanization strategies
- Review of our HR policies and practices
- A passionate and communicatively strong HR professional with a structured approach and customer centric mindset.
- Educational Level: Bachelor Degree in HR
- Experience: over 3-5 years in HR, preferred HR Business Partnering
- Required Skills: Customer centric mindset, structured approach, business acumen, business partnering skills, communication skills, courageous advocate, trusted advisor, talent spotter.
- Languages: English
- Systems: Microsoft Office, SAP
About the Company
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We are part of the Maersk Group, headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and we operate 610 container vessels providing ocean transportation in all parts of the world.
Not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet.
Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our customers, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible.
What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.