Job description / Role
Our client is a leading professional services business based in Dubai, with a global presence. They are looking to hire a HR Business Partner to strengthen the existing HR team. This company is a leader in the market with strong growth plans for 2019.
* Provide generalist HR advice to both employee and managers
* Develop procedures, processes aligning to the company HR strategy.
* Create on boarding and induction processes
* Develop the performance management agenda
* Employee relations
* Employee engagement
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working at Senior HR Advisor, HR Business Partner level with strong generalist HR experience.
* Candidates with experience of professional services, management consultancy or financial services will only be considered.
* Experience in working in a global company is desirable.
* HR Degree and certification essential.
* 8 - 10 years' of experience at a managerial level required
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.