Job description / Role
A large multinational is seeking a HR Business Partner to report into the HR Director. This will cover a large region and requires the candidate to be commercially aware.
A multinational organisation with a large regional presence.
* Be the link between the HR function and the business
* Work with senior stakeholders on HR improvement and change
* Maintain structured policies and procedures for the region
* Build performance management program with talent pipelines and development opportunities
* Support senior regional recruitment initiatives
* Develop compensation and salary grading structure for the region
* Drive employee engagement initiatives
* Create HiPo programme
Salary around AED 35,000 plus medical, ticket and bonus
* Strong multinational company experience
* 10 years HR experience with at least 3 in a managerial role or Business Partner role
* Currently living and work experience in the UAE (understanding of local labour laws)
* Proven proactive experience, project management and senior stakeholder management
* Must be process driven, detailing key polices and procedures you have implemented
* High energy personality able to influence and create buy in
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.